Chair – Lori Dameron
Staff Liaison – Carol Gorley
The Events Committee strives to bring a broad cross-section of topics and events to our members to educate and help our member businesses prosper.
The Committee shall be responsible for the following duties:
- Lunch, Learn & Leads
- Identify and target speakers for meetings.
- Create and distribute calendar for year.
- Confirm speakers each month.
- Arrange for location and all pertinent details (room setup, PowerPoint, additional equipment, etc.)
- Arrange food sponsor. Food Sponsor will be given five minutes at the beginning of the program to talk about their company and they may distribute any marketing materials.
- Provide event details in coordination with the Communications Committee.
- Welcome new members to events.
- Annual Dinner
- Identify and target speakers for meetings
- Arrange for location and all other details.
- Arrange sponsors and any swag bags, door prizes, etc.
- Montgomery After 5
- Arrange for locations and other details
- Publicize events details in coordination with the Communications Committee.
- Arrange for sponsors and any swag bags, door prizes, etc.
- Arrange and attend Ribbon Cuttings.
- Look for ways to partner with other area Chambers.